Ndovu Brand Resources and Assets
Thanks for visiting our website. Here you’ll find the must-haves that make up our brand pop – logos, colors & fonts. We want to keep our visual story straight, so we ask you to follow the guidelines we’ve put in place below when using these assets. For any queries kindly let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using Our Assets
We use our brand to introduce ourselves to people we haven’t met yet.
Using the logo/Icon
Under certain circumstances, we prefer to simply use the Icon on its own – for example, on mobile where space is a bit tight. Generally, these are communications where the Ndovu brand has already been established, either through the use of the brand, in copy, or through voiceover.
Clear space and minimum size
Please make note of proper clear space and minimum size requirements.
Things to avoid
Never alter the logo. See some examples below.
Adjust the spacing between the letters and the icon
Change the color to a non-brand color
Stretch or smoosh the logo
Rotate the logo
Outline the logo
Apply effects, such as a drop shadow
Only change the color of one element
Use more than the two brand colors in the logo
Flip the Brand colours on the two elements
Ndovu’s brand strives to be bold, loud and proud while giving space to investors, partners and supporters who enable our vision of improving the possibilities of African investors. Our color choices amplify that effect.
Dark grey and light blue form the foundation of our color palette. We use these functional colors as building blocks, and add brand and secondary colors to accent and punctuate our bold point of view.
Dark Grey color: #3F4254
Light Blue color: #EBF3FA
We use our brand color to express ourselves. Especially during that moment we call first impression, just to highlight your memory, through inspiration of blue and orange shades to drive consistency and bring personality to fundamental designs.
Orange color: #FF7F30
Blue color: #0071CE
Looking for something else?
We can help. Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll guide you to what you need. And if it doesn’t exist yet, we’ll help you make it.
We ask that you:
- Use the Ndovu Brand fairly. You are always allowed to use the Ndovu Brand to inform people that you are a Part of Ndovu, an Investor or other third party and that you have the best interests of Ndovu at heart.
- Always follow these Brand Guidelines when using the Ndovu brand.
- Always communicate the Ndovu brand properly.
We do not allow the following uses:
- Incorporating the Ndovu brand or a confusingly similar mark into the name of your brand, organization, event, or trademark.
- Communicating your activities, events, partnerships and affiliation with Ndovu in a way that implies a partnership / relationship without having this confirmed by Ndovu in writing.
- Using any trademarks, trade dress or logos that are confusingly similar to the Ndovu brand.
- Altering, distorting or modifying the Ndovu brand in violation of our Brand Guidelines, including adding other terms to the Ndovu brand to create new words.
- Using the Ndovu brand in a manner that is in Ndovu’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, tarnishing, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Ndovu.